Within this section of the wiki you will be able to find all the commands available to you within our creative server (Plotworlds only).
Can't find an answer to your question? Feel free to create a topic for support on the forum.
Commands available to everyone:
- /plot claim : Claims a plot for you
- /plot auto: Claims a random plot, closest to your location
- /plot reset : Resets the plot you are standing in to the original state (no backups available)
- /plot delete : Unclaims the plot that you are standing in (no backups available).
- /plot list : Gives an overview of all the plots you currently have.
- /plot merge all : Merges all the plots you have next to each other. (This action takes times and sometimes doesn't merge everything. Make sure to wait 1 minute and if not merged correctly, use the command again.)